Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Break!

Yesssssssss! It's finally Christmas Break! I'm so happy to have a couple weeks without going to class! Though it's definitely not to say I don't have plenty of class work to do, but at least I can veg out a bit before stressing about school again. Here's a list of things I want to accomplish during the holidays:
1. Eat lots of sweets. It's Christmas, and it's Germany. What other reason is there? Right
2. Go hiking in the forest again, we went last year in October and it was really nice, but it's always good to revisit in different times of the year.
3. Find a job for the next few months. Part time/student jobs, or anything where I can use my English skillz.
4. Head start on some projects, to make my life in January a bit less hectic.
5. Bratwursts.

Oh, have I mentioned how excellent the bratwursts are here? Lawdy thems tasty! On Saturday Erika and I have plans to go to the Weihnachtsmarkt again to celebrate the end of her thesis nightmare, and I've heard there is a stand with foot long bratwursts. It's gonna be awesome.

Wish me luck on my checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment