Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Classes in a week

So classes start again next Tuesday for me. Yippee! No really, I'm actually looking forward to it. Well at least some classes. Mostly I'm looking forward to being busy with something again, because this break seemed to last forever. I feel like my brain has been slowly deteriorating due to my own...shit. What is that word I'm looking for? Oh right, lethargy. It will be good to be engaged in something, and be around my classmates again. Many of them will have some good stories about the cool places they've been to, while I can only respond with the movies I've watched, and perhaps some new vocab I've learned. That'll carry on for about 2 or 3 weeks probably before conversations will drift back to academia. I already have an assignment that's due for my first day back, which is actually what I was expecting out of this particular professor. Cool.

In other news, Erika's childhood friend came to visit last week for a night. She was traveling through this area of Germany visiting some friends and relatives and it was nice to have her company. We spoke in German pretty much the whole time (cept for me, but I tried my best) and went out to eat and this pretty nice restaurant. Well, the food was a bit overpriced in my opinion, especially the BS chicken sandwich I ordered. It was disappointing to be presented with a nice plate and big burger bun only to find out that the chicken inside covered about 1/3 of the actual bun. But apparently on Tuesdays they have all you can eat ribs for about 10 euros. Next time we go on Tuesday. Definitely.

Also I found out that I'm a home decorator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment