Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 3

Aaaaah today was a much better day than the previous 2. I woke up and my headache was gone! I guess my body has finally used up all the carbs left, and most of the salt I accumulated from processed foods is finally releasing a lot of stored up water. But today I felt like a normal person again, still with some hunger pain, but nothing too bad. I even had the energy to play some soccer with my classmates, but of course I got really tired really fast so I spent a lot of time in goal or on defense. And in other good news, my insurance company is giving me 110euros for some reason that I don't fully understand, but will happily accept. And Erika got news that she passed the exam she was most worried about, which means she is a bonafied graduate! Just waiting for her diploma to come. Woohoo!  Things are looking good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment