Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Temporary food blog

Okay it's been a while since I last wrote, but I think I remember something about posting some pics of food after the fasting. The pics were taken, but never uploaded... until now. I don't mean to turn this blog into a food blog, but after fasting eating good food had a new, improved value. So I just wanted to share some of the yummy things we ate, many of them were firsts for us. Plus pics are fun, right?
The first food after 4.5 days of fasting. It went down well.

 I call this one "Bigass tuna sandwich"

First dinner was Bulgar Salad Surprise, with side o' turkey

Steamy stuffed peppers

 My first whole chicken! Turned out pretty damn well I think.


Okay, that's it for the food blog now. We've made more new goodies in the past couple days, and Erika has been baking a lot more cookies and bread rolls, but those will come at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment